Petty, Stuck Up Musicians ‘Too Busy’ to perform at Presidential Inauguration
When you start getting political or you allow bullying or peer pressure to guide your career, karma will come back in a YUGE way. In case these folks haven’t figured it out yet, the karma bus has been making a lot of stops lately. The most irritating of all of these is the Country music super star, Garth Brooks. He VOLUNTEERED and then backed out. OMG! Can you imagine the OUTAGE is this had been done to Barack Hussein Obama?? The Petty left again demonstrates why we voted for Donald Trump.
As Written By Blanche Johnson for Fox News:
Confirming talent for Donald Trump’s inauguration on January 20th may be harder for the 70-year-old than winning the actual election.
- Gene Simmons’ wife told TMZ KISS “politely declined” the invitation to perform at the inauguration. Simmons said he would be touring Europe at the time.
- Trump’s longtime friend Steve Wynn reportedly promised to deliver Celine Dion to perform at the inauguration, but could not follow through.
- Producer David Foster released a statement “politely declining” the offer to participate in the inauguration after rumors swirled he was participating.
- Elton John told the New York Times he was not performing after Anthony Scaramucci, a member of the presidential transition team, told the BBC the singer would sing a song or two.
- Page Six reported that Andrea Bocelli will not perform because of the backlash he received over accepting the gig. They also reported that President-Elect Trump suggested the tenor not participate because of said backlash.
- Variety and the NY Post have reported that Garth Brooks will not perform at the inauguration after he said earlier this month he “would be honored” to perform. Brooks did not return FOX411’s request for comment.
- The manager for the band Chainsmokers had….
Full Story Here: