Student Fell to Death After Eating Legally Purchased Pot Cookie

But liberals keep telling us how this stuff is harmless.
Check it out:

A Wyoming college student visiting Denver on spring break jumped to his death after eating a marijuana cookie that his friend legally purchased in one of Colorado’s recreational pot shops, authorities said Wednesday.

An autopsy report lists marijuana intoxication as a “significant contributing factor” in the death of 19-year-old Levy Thamba Pongi, a native of the Republic of Congo who fell from a motel balcony on March 11.

It marked the first time the Denver medical examiner’s office has listed a marijuana edible as a contributor to a death, said Michelle Weiss-Samaras, a spokeswoman for the office.

“We have not had that,” she said.

Investigators believe Pongi and his friends came to Colorado to try marijuana, Weiss-Samaras said.

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.

Email

Previous post

Romney 2016: Coulter Says Mitt Strongest on Immigration

Next post

Obama Aide: Obamacare Won't Be Popular 'Until the President Leaves Office'

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.