He can be sorry from jail for attempted murder.
Check it out:

Florida’s Department of Juvenile Justice today recommended probation for two of the three black teens charged in a vicious school-bus attack on a white student in Gulfport, Fla., last month, according to the Tampa Tribune.

The state agency has not recommended a punishment for the third teen, but prosecutors say they have not made any plea offers in the case.

“The state is not offering probation,” said Bruce Bartlett, the chief assistant state attorney for the Pinellas-Pasco State Attorney’s Office. “We are not making a statement where probation is appropriate by any stretch of the imagination.”

The father of one of three black teens, said his son is “sorry” for taking part in the July beating that made national headlines.

Julian McKnight said his son Julian, 15, has “had his consequences” in the aftermath of the July 9 assault in Pinellas County, Fla.

Continue reading on www.wnd.com