400 US Surface-to-Air Missiles Went Missing in Benghazi
More and more keeps coming out that eventually all the lies will be uncovered.
Check it out:
A lawyer representing one of the whistleblowers with knowledge of the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi last September says 400 surface-to-air missiles were “diverted to Libya” during the attack and fell into “the hands of some very ugly people.”
In an interview with Washington, D.C., radio station WMAL on Monday, Beltway lawyer Joe diGenova said he “does not know whether [the missiles] were at the annex, but it is clear the annex was somehow involved in the distribution of those missiles,” Breitbart.com reported.
Saying his information “comes from a former intelligence official who stayed in constant contact with people in the special ops and intelligence community,” diGenova said the U.S. intelligence community is terrified the missiles might be used to shoot down airliners — and that fear, in part, fueled the closing of embassies in the Middle East last week.
“They were afraid that there was going to be a missile attack on one of the embassies,” he said, The Daily Mail reported.