Yesterday, we learned that within 24 hours of the event that the Obama Administration itself designated the attack on our Libyan consulate as a terrorist attack. And yet, days later, Obama would trot U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice out to all the Sunday shows to look the media and America in the eye with the wildly false story that the attack had been a protest over a YouTube video gone awry; a story Obama most certainly knew wasn’t true:

Intelligence sources said that the Obama administration internally labeled the attack terrorism from the first day in order to unlock and mobilize certain resources to respond, and that officials were looking for one specific suspect. The sources said the intelligence community knew by Sept. 12 that the militant Ansar al-Shariah and Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb were likely behind the strike.

Further, an official said, “No one … believed that the mortars, indirect and direct fire, and the RPGs were just the work of a mob — no one.”

And it wasn’t just Ambassador Rice telling us something our government knew wasn’t true. As this timeline proves, it was also White House spokesman Jay Carney, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and the President himself.

Continue reading on www.breitbart.com