By Jay Taylor, Vice President Political Strategy – Liberty Alliance, LLC
President Obama has finally released his birth certificate. There doesn’t seem to be anything shocking or embarrassing in it that would explain the reluctance to release it. It just looks like your normal birth certificate that all of us have. Of course we’d love to put this issue behind us and move onto the important issues facing our nation, but questions still remain. Many people thought there would be something embarrassing on the certificate that Obama would not want made public. For example, since his mother was Caucasian there was a possibility that Obama’s birth certificate said he was also Caucasian. Another theory along the same lines was that since his father’s religion was Muslim that it might have listed this as Obama’s religion also. But neither of these turned out to be the case and makes you wonder why this went on so long. There are also many other aspects of Obama’s life that remain hidden and secret. Items like his school transcripts, citizenship status over the years, and just a general mystery surrounding the life of Barack Hussein Obama.
Is this certificate real? Someone as powerful as Obama has become would easily have the capability to put false data anywhere in the world. Supposedly this has document has been verified by the state of Hawaii. The White House is using an excuse that they had to get a special exception in order to get a copy of the certificate. Really? So when was the last time you were told you couldn’t get a copy of your own medical records? That’s not going to happen. The lies continue and something just doesn’t smell right with this.
Some interesting points to consider about the authenticity include:
• Supposedly the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), why is the green patterned background of the document’s safety paper seem to be so seamless?
• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?
• The certificate says “African” for Obama’s father’s race when the term used in the 1960’s was “Negro”.
• Why are there smudges in the box containing the name of the reported attendant?
• David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81 making him unavailable to comment. How convenient.
• When the White House PDF file is opened in Adobe Illustrator you can find layers that point to tampering.
• In the “This Birth” box there are two mysterious Xs above “Twin” and “Triplet.” Are there other siblings we don’t know about?
• What is the significance of the strange numbers, seen vertically, on the document’s right side?
• The “Signature of Local Registrar” in box 21 looks to be a frantic attempt at establishing the document’s Hawaiian authenticity.
President Obama called this issue “silly” when he released his certificate. This is truly a shame that the leader of the free world takes the eligibility to hold the office so lightly. For some reason liberal candidates don’t seem to get scrutinized as harshly as their conservative counterparts. Obama should never have been taken seriously until he produced this document, not more than 3 years later when the opportunity to forge, fake, and plant this document could have happened.
Will this put an end to this issue? Sadly, yes. The main stream press will forget about this in a few days and any future reference to this will point to the release of this certificate. Obama will go on about how no matter what he does, people won’t be convinced. His own secrecy in his life has caused this and will continue to raise questions about Obama’s origins.
The bottom line here is to understand that Obama is a deceiver. He’ll use this to discredit his opponents and advance his own liberal progressive agenda for bigger government and less freedom for Americans. We have to keep spreading the ideals of Reagan that government is not a solution to our problems, but is the problem. Yes, we need to stress that Obama seems to have a problem with the truth and constantly has a hidden agenda. That agenda is not good for America. Our goal must be to unite together to defeat liberalism. We of course will have our own disagreements as conservatives on how to accomplish our goals, but won’t it be a nice day when it’s a question of how can government stay out of the way instead of what can government do to get in the way?